Monday, July 7, 2008

13 weeks to go

Well, the count down starts again!

We have just come back from a nice relaxing holiday in Tasmania, 1 week of sleep ins and no work! I mananaged to keep my food pretty clean whilst away, always had almonds and veggie sticks on hand in case of a food emergency and stayed away from bread and sugar as much as possible. Obviously old habits die hard and i did enjoy a couple of evenings playing games and snacking on chocolate, crackers and dip! we also enjoyed a brewery tour with tasting (don't really like beer, so didn't go over board on that one) but we did find a gormet hambuger place which was awesome!

So, the end of the holiday has arrived, back at work, back to the gym and back to fresh clean eating. Unfortuantely my indulgences have left me a bit bloated around the belly, but nothing a week of veggies and meat can't sort out.

I thought the 12 week countdown would start when i came home, so i was delighted to find out last night that it is actually 13 weeks! Gives me a week to recover before i hit hard again!.

I am off to watch the All females BB comp on the weekend and will also be coming face to face with the wonderful Lisa who has taken control of my food! Actually she has given me control and helped me learn some interesting things about my body and what it can and cannot deal with! It is a good motivational tool this week as i need to be 100% on top of food so i can look my best on the weekend! We will also be training together which will be a novel experience for me as i always train alone! I will also be meeting Liz, who will be taking me through my paces the last 3 weeks of preperation whilst Lisa is overseas competing in the worlds Powerlifting comp (good luck Lisa!)

so, that was a quick update of where i stand at the moment. I will be blogging more often as this is progress time again, and i will make sure there are plenty of photos aswell.

Will let you know all about the weekend and my plans for future direction after it happens!!

3 comments:

Charlotte Orr said...

Hi Wendy,
First time visiting your blog. I look forward to following your progress.
Cheers,
Charlotte

Margaret2007 said...

Welcome back Wendy!! Your posts always spur me on to more progress!!

Margaret2007 said...

WHERE'S WENDY?????WHERE'S WENDY?????WHERE'S WENDY?????WHERE'S WENDY?????WHERE'S WENDY?????WHERE'S WENDY?????WHERE'S WENDY?????WHERE'S WENDY?????WHERE'S WENDY?????WHERE'S WENDY?????WHERE'S WENDY?????

hugs,
Margaret :-)