Sunday, September 28, 2008

one week today!


This time next week i should be pumped and just about to grace the stage!

wow, it has come around quick now, although just a few weeks ago, it seemed like a life time away and far beyond my reach.


Looking at my pictures, i look about the same as i did when i as on stage in March, i still have a week to go, with carb depletion/loading to come, so i know i will look okay on stage. I am about 2-3kg heavier this time around, yet body fat is about the same if not lower, so i have managed to put on some muscle in the past 6 months, hopefully with the tan and prep next week, these will come up well!


My bikini should be made and decorated by now and i will get that either Monday or Tuesday, so i am very excited to see what a difference a correct fitting bikini can make. Shoes should also arrive next week as well, nothing like leaving it all until the last minute!!


Posing and routine need more work, so will have to make sure i practise everyday this week, it is hard doing a routine with no mirrors around, so will have to just hope for the best!


Tanning starts on wed/thurs, hair is booked for thursday, waxing is done, so all those little things are coming together as well, fun, fun, fun!!


Head is okay at the moment, i actually believe i can do this again, i don't feel like i will be making a fool of myself on stage! I don't expect i will be coming home with Any trophy's, but i have made the journey to the stage and have done my best to look my best, and that is what counts. I am in better shape than i was in March which is what i set out to achieve. My other aim is to come out the other side of competition stable! I don't plan on eating everything in sight and will be aiming to stay at roughly this level of BF and not put on too much post comp weight. Will then have to start thinking about what to do next!!


Until next time!

2 comments:

ss2306 said...

Looking forward to seeing you Wendy. Sounds like it's all coming together for you. Keep well this week.

Cynthia said...

Have a great competition Wendy.

I think you will come home with a prize for sure!