Saturday, August 2, 2008

8 weeks to go



wow, only 8 weeks until comp, time flies when you are not prepared!!!

I took photos today in my posing suit that was made but not used last comp. This was under the instructions of my coach, not through my choosing! so i apologise for the poorly fitting bikini!!


I was kind of pleasantly surprised when i compared them to the ones i took the day after comp, i am bigger and i think that is a good thing. Whilst i know i still have a long way to go with regards to body fat issues, i think i have managed to put on some good muscle on the upper body, i seem to be thicker than last time which is a good thing. Just need to work on getting rid of the fat so i can show off the muscles!


can i do it in 8 weeks? well Lisa and Krista (coaches from Bodyworx) seem to think i can, and they are the experts, so watch this space and lets see what happens.
I am going to look around and start organising my bikini this week, obviously a new one needs to be made, and i hope i can get a better fitting one this time around!
I found my posing music last night and had a little practise, i thought i would have forgotten all the moves, but as soon as the music started i knew what to do (just didn't do it too well!) posing and routine now needs to become a focus. During last comp prep, i used to head to the aerobics room of my old gym, shut the door and practise where no one could see me, the problem is that gym closed! My other gyms don't have a private room and all will be able to see me practise (NO!!!!!) oh well, such is life.
I am on a chin up challenge at the moment, Lisa wants me to be able to do 4 next time i see her (2 weeks) so i am the one at the gym who looks like a fool trying to do chin ups! so far i have managed 2!! so out of 3 sets of 10, i can do 2 and then i have to jump up for each chin up individually. must be an odd sight, but one day i will be able to jump up and crank out 10, how cool would that be!!
well, food to be eaten before i waste away to nothing!
Until next time
Wendy

1 comment:

Charlotte Orr said...

Hi Wendy, you've made some great changes since your last pics. Great work!