Sunday, August 3, 2008

Inspiration

If anyone wants to see some serious action, check out Lisa's blog (under my link of blogs to check out) and watch her videos from the Queensland power lifting champs a couple of weekends ago! This girls knows how to lift some serious weights. From memory, her PB squat is 120kg (she weighs just short of 60kg) and bench press is 75kg, and i was worried about her spotting me doing chin ups!!!!

Lisa is my nutrition/training coach and so far has made a huge impact on my body shape and hormonal balance (she is still working on the mind LOL) If anyone needs help with weight loss/weight gain, hormonal balance, cravings issues, training etc etc I would highly recommend Lisa and the team at bodyworx. They are great and i look forward to seeing the body we have created up on stage in the near future!

That being said, I have made an extra effort with cardio today and done a walk and a bike session, as well as weights so i am quite pleased with my efforts, now, just need to keep that up for another 8 weeks!!!

No comments: