Sunday, October 19, 2008

focus, balance and sanity

Well, 2 weeks post comp now and i think i have had enough of eating all the things i shouldn't. My body is not liking me at the moment and is reacting to all the processed carbs by swelling up. If i want to keep a flat stomach, i need to banish the bad carbs!

So, as of tomorrow, a new lifestyle starts! It is one of clean living, which will see my body work in harmony with my food. There will be no cravings, no bloating, clear thinking and a well balanced body! (ahhh, the dreams!!) of course there will be cravings, i am female after all, but i will learn how to manage them and to satisfy them with clean foods.

There are no more comps for me until i am satisfied i have increased my muscle mass enough and decreased my body fat enough, there is no point getting on stage looking the same as i have done this year. My goal is to compete at the All Females in July 2009 and then ANB Oct 2009. So this gives me 9 months to balance and grow!

Atleast it has only taken me 2 weeks to regain composure and control this time, unlike the 3 months after my first comp! I know the body i want to see in the mirror and i know what i have to do/eat to maintain it, all i have to do know is accept that this is the way i have to live/eat and do it!

Currently sitting at about 16% BF and about 65kg, this is going to decrease to about 12%BF and this will be my new "normal", am guessing the weight will come down to about 60kg, but who care what the scales say if you are happy with the way you look and feel!

so there we are new goals written down in black and white:

By 22nd December 2009 my bodyfat percentage will be 12%. I will have balanced out my body and established an eating plan that allow me to maintain this level of BF whilst keeping my sanity! I will have a flat stomach as a result of the foods i have been eating, i wil be working with my body and not against it.

1 comment:

Margaret2007 said...

With your proven history of focus, Wendy, YOU CAN DO THIS!

Isn't it amazing how our bodies really crave that heathy fuel and workouts once it's "tasted" that good life????

KUTGW!
Margaret