Sunday, December 30, 2007

12 weeks and 6 days

Oh My Goodness,

94 days sounded so far away, but having worked out the weeks, it is scary how close it is!!!! Mind you, this is kind of a Eureka moment for me and has kept me away from the liquorice allsorts this evening, i don't have time for little treats like that anymore just because they are there and i feel like one!!!

This week i have hit the weights hard again, i haven't had a big workout for a couple of weeks as i have been trying out some circuit style training. It has been good to get back into hard weights and the delayed onset of muscle soreness is quite nice again!!! Had a good shoulder and bicep workout today and then did my walk straight after so that everything was done for the day. Am proud of myself, i have walked everyday now for 3 days!!! (baby steps, taking it one day at a time!)

Food has been okay today, am trying to maintain a relatively clean diet for the next week, i meet with my trainer on Thursday to go through a diet and training plan, so am just trying to tread water and remove some of the christmas damage at the moment, hopefully walking, weights and water will help. My weight seems to settle at around 65kg mark regardless of what i do (either good or bad) i guess this is my body's set point at the moment. I have to work out how to lower this point.

Am working until 9.30pm tomorrow night (new years eve) so that should keep me away from party food and drink, for the rest of the time, i just need to focus on my goal!!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Wendy, stopping by to say hello and to encourage you! So nice to see your blog.

Debbie