Sunday, November 23, 2008

Movember




If anyone doesn't know my wonderful husband, here he is doing his bit for MOVEMBER.
He and some work colleagues raised a fair amount of money last year for the cause, and he decided to do it again this year. Personnally i think it is just an excuse to grow facial hair and there is nothing i can do about it! Can't stand the stuff and am looking forward to the end of the month when it all comes off! Never mind though, atleast he is doing his bit for a good cause

1 comment:

Margaret2007 said...

What a good-looking guy you're married to!!!

Yeah, my DH has a waxed mustache! Hate the thing, but I married him with it...I told him, if he dies first, I'm shaving it off to see what he looks like without it...but I promised to Super Glue it back on for buriel....!!!!!

Glad your DH's is temporary...