Monday, February 11, 2008

Monday 11th

Well, 6 weeks and 4 days left to go!!!

Had a bikini fitting on sunday and it was much more encouraging than te first one!! The top was made out of my material so it was really nice to see what it is going to look like. I even had a slight tan thanks to a spray the day before which made things look alot better.

Nutrition has been spot on, Friday was hard as I had my 6year old's birthday party with the best looking rocky road cake, and then tea at a friends house. tea was great, she cooked mexican, so I just took plain chicken and ate her salad, worked well, they all knew what I was doing aswell. I even took my posing music and did a quick routine at the end of the night, must practise in front of people as I get so nervous!!!

Cardio was upped last week, but some of the weights seems to be a bit lacking (notably abs!!) so this week my challenge is to keep both cardio and weights up there on the best workout ever level!

No photos yet this week, will sort those out towards the end of the week and post on the weekend.

W

1 comment:

Maria McCarter said...

wendy your back is coming along welldone. Looking forward to seeiing your progress at the next workshop.

Keep up the excellent work. Will be all worthwhile once you get up on stage and look even hotter with all the great pics for memories.

Maria