Sunday, February 24, 2008

5 weeks left


Things are trotting along quite nicely, there are ups and downs as usual, but on the whole I am quite happy with my progress.

I had a workshop today which was awesome. For the first time I actually felt like i had accomplished something and looked like i belonged at a workshop with the aim of getting on stage in a couple of weeks! For the first time ever, i have had baout as much body fat as everyone else and that is a moajor acheivement!!

I was actually praised by my original coach, he is at every workshop (being head judge) and each time I go, i am eager to here some form of praise or compliment from him, today i received it!!! I flew home on the wings of joy! finally!!!!!!!

I actually wore a crop top to the workshop today with the intention on taking off my t-shirt for posing! This is the first time ever a group of people has seen my middle!! I figured that if i didn't start now, i would be a nervous wreck by the time i have to put on the bikini! I was realy pleased i did, as the response was all positive. I have to say, it was one of the best workshops i have ever attended.

So motivation is at an all time high, the end is in sight and i think i may just be able to pull this off.

No comments: