Saturday, March 1, 2008

28 days to go

Well, the final count down is here, it feels like i have been at this for alot longer than 8 weeks, but the homeward straight is here and this is where the final exciting changes all happen (so i am told!!)

it is my intention for the next 4 weeks to up the cardio side of things, mix it up with some long sessions and some shorter interval sessions and see what happens!

I estimate that i will consume over the next 28 days:

280 egg whites
14kg chicken breasts
14x 450gm cans of tuna
112L water

luckily i live near a chicken farm, so oversized eggs are sold off cheaply!!!

I have approximately:
24 weight workouts
280mins of ab crunches
840 bicep curls
atleast 840mins of walking.

And of course there is the posing practise, routine practise, tanning practise and standing infromt of the mirror smiling practise. Somewhere in amngst all that are the temptations such as Easter (will be saving my eggs for the week after easter, then the only eggs on my menu will be the chocolate type!)

For now, I have a drink to make and some relaxation time to enjoy!!

No comments: