Wednesday, March 26, 2008

wednesday

only 2 days of preperation left.

tonight i am orange! i have had my spray tan and started with contest colour which Mike (hubby) painted on with a roller for me. Not the worlds must glamourous job or best feeling being rolled with freezing paint, but hey, welcome to the world of bodybuilding. i do get to shower tomorrow and i hope some of the stain will come off ready for the next application and then we go through the whole process again atleast 2 more times.

Today was my first 8L water day, another coming up tomorrow, only with distilled water instead (do you think that will taste different?) Food has been spot on, yet i feel bloated and crap (must be the water!!)

sleep is broken, the last few nights i have woken and not been able to sleep, never had this problem before so it must be nerves!!

Am about to hit some posing practise, i figured if i put on last years DVD and keep up with the competitors i should be able to do okay!

Must put the kids to bed first and then hit the stage!!

W

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Hi Wendy, distilled water tastes very clean. I like it alot. Many people use it to make coffee because of it's purity.

I'm surprised your tan is not sprayed on. I CANNOT wait hear how your contest goes. I'm cheering you on and hoping you'll come home with the crown!

Debbie