Friday, January 18, 2008

10 weeks tomorrow!

Another week down and food wise it has been good, still no cheating which i am really happy about, but don't know how i am managing it! A friend of mine wrote to me congratulating me on the decision to compete and said not to beat myself up if i fall off the wagon, just get straight back on, i wrote back to say there would be no falling off as i know that as soon as i give into one temptation, that will be me gone.

I have managed a meal out this week, thank goodness for Nandos!!!! Chicken breast and salad, same as i eat at home, but different, was nice to feel "normal" for a while; mind you, normal to me, now means taking tuna and salad to the movies if the show is around my meal time!!!

I have a workshop to attend tomorrow so it will be nice to meet up with some fellow competitors past,resent and future and to have my goal reinforced, it is always very motivating attending the workshops.

I have called a lady about a bikini today, and am waiting for her to call me back, so that is one more wheel set in motion, and boy, does that one get the butterflies stirring!

If i get chance in the morning i will weigh and measure to see how this week has gone and i promise i will post photos this week.

Wendy

No comments: