Saturday, January 26, 2008

9 weeks today

Time is flying by!!!

Had a meeting with my trainer yesturday and she is very happy with my progress, she was very pleased with my photos and found it useful so she could adjust the way I pose to look better in photos, so that was really good. Unfortunately for me, she didn't tell me I was doing so well i could go and eat soemthing yummy!!!! She said I was doing so well, I can just keep doing it!

I chose my material for the costume and met the lady who is going to make it and I go back to see her on Tuesday to try on the mock up bikini.It will be interesting to see how a bikini specially made for my body will look!

Anyway, not too much to report, it is food time now and then I think I will head backto the gym to do cardio as it is too warm outside.

No comments: